HOBY Vermont Quick Facts
- HOBY Vermont is 100% volunteer
- The HOBY Vermont seminar costs over $15,000/yr
- All of the funds are raised by HOBY Vermont volunteers
- HOBY Vermont is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
HOBY Vermont would greatly appreciate any size donation. The yearly Leadership Seminar costs more than $20,000 to host and here is how you can help make it happen.
Your donation is tax-deductible and we would happily mention your name/company in our program and on our web site. Receipts are available upon request. If you have any questions or would like to contact us about a donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our PayPal link for a monetary donation:
Gifts in Kind
HOBY Vermont needs many supplies, food, etc., to operate.
Here is a list of some items on our wish list:
- T-shirts for students and volunteers
- Bottled water
- Name tags
- Notebooks and/or folders
- Pads of paper and writing pens
- Printer Paper for copies
- Water Bottles
- Poster board
- Thank you cards
- Non Perishable Snacks (Chips, pretzels, etc.)
- Audio Cassettes
- Handheld Radios
Financial and Contact Information
Vermont Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Seminar is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Receipts are available upon request.
Donations and Gifts in Kind can be sent to: HOBY Vermont, 27 Wells Road, Fairfax, VT 05454
If you have any questions or would like to contact us about a donation please email us.