HOBY Vermont Quick Facts
- HOBY Vermont is organized and run entirely by volunteers
- The 2018 HOBY Vermont seminar will cost $22,000. Over 95% of the budget goes directly toward room and board for ambassadors and staff.
- HOBY Vermont’s staff personally fundraise over half of our operating budget through small fundraisers and personal donations.
- HOBY Vermont is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; all donations to HOBY are tax exempt.
For more information about where your donation goes check out HOBY VT’s Fact Sheet
HOBY Vermont would greatly appreciate any size donation. The yearly Leadership Seminar costs more than $20,000 to host and here is how you can help make it happen.
Your donation is tax-deductible and we would happily mention your name/company in our program and on our web site. Receipts are available upon request. If you have any questions or would like to contact us about a donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our PayPal link for a monetary donation:
Gifts in Kind
HOBY Vermont needs many supplies, food, etc., to operate.
Here is a list of some items on our wish list:
- T-shirts for students and volunteers
- Bottled water
- Name tags
- Notebooks and/or folders
- Pads of paper and writing pens
- Printer Paper for copies
- Water Bottles
- Poster board
- Thank you cards
- Non Perishable Snacks (Chips, pretzels, etc.)
- Audio Cassettes
- Handheld Radios
Financial and Contact Information
Vermont Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Seminar is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Receipts are available upon request.
Donations and Gifts in Kind can be sent to: HOBY Vermont, 27 Wells Road, Fairfax, VT 05454
If you have any questions or would like to contact us about a donation please email us.